Trinity Racing Exhaust Polaris RZR XP 900
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid and head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- Precision laser cut flanges and brackets
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bungs
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made
Trinity Racing Exhaust For Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR XP4 900
Full Dual System fits model years - 2011-2014
HCT now stocks the ever popular Trinity Racing exhaust kits for the RZR XP 900. Available as a full system or slip on, these exhaust increase power and performance. Pair them with one of our custom HCT tunes for a lethal combination!
Adding an exhaust to the Polaris RZR XP 900 is a great way to increase performance while giving your ride the sound and appearance you've been looking for. Trinity Racing Exhaust are proven leaders in the side by side industry for their optimization in getting the maximum amount of horsepower and torque out of every machine while maintaining the highest quality.
The mid and head pipes are made from 304 brushed stainless steel while the dual mufflers are aluminum for a lighter weight design. The flanges and brackets are all precision laser cut and all the hardware is stainless steel for a longer lasting hold. The exhaust tips, muffler mounting brackets and inlet flanges are all made from 6061 Billet machined material.