Trinity Racing Exhaust Polaris General & RZR S 1000
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid and head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made
Trinity Racing Exhaust For Polaris General 1000, General 4 1000 and RZR S 1000
Full Dual System fits model years - 2016-2018
HCT now stocks the ever popular Trinity Racing exhaust kits for the RZR S 1000 and Polaris General. Available as a full system, these exhaust increase power and performance. Pair them with one of our custom HCT tunes for a lethal combination!
Adding an exhaust to the Polaris General or RZR S is a great way to increase performance while giving your ride the sound and appearance you've been looking for. Trinity Racing Exhaust are proven leaders in the side by side industry for their optimization in getting the maximum amount of horsepower and torque out of every machine while maintaining the highest quality.
The Trinity Stage 5 System features a 304 bushed stainless steel mid pipe construction and aluminum muffler. The system is fully TIG welded and features 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips for a long lasting, strong product. The head and mid pipe are made from 304 brushed stainless steel and the muffler is made from aluminum. The muffler and header pipes are all precision TIG welded to ensure a professional quality system and performance that has become expected.