Trinity Racing Exhaust Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made
Trinity Racing Exhaust For Arctic Cat Wild Cat 1000 / Wildcat X / Wildcat 4X
Dual Slip On fits model years - 2012-2014
Full Exhaust fits model years - 2012-2017
HCT now stocks the ever popular Trinity Racing exhaust kits for the Arctic Cat Wildcat. Available as a full system or dual slip-on rear muffler section these exhaust systems increase power and performance.
Adding an exhaust to the Arctic Cat Wildcat is a great way to not only increase performance, but also gives your ride the sound and appearance you've been looking for. Trinity Racing Exhaust are proven leaders in the side by side industry for their optimization in getting the maximum amount of horsepower and torque out of every machine while maintaining the highest quality.
This lightweight exhaust system features 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes and the dual aluminum mufflers are available in either a brushed or black finish. These systems features 6061 billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips. An oxygen sensor bung and USFS approved spark arrestor are also standard. Not only will this slip on exhaust system make your machine more powerful, but it will look great also.