LED Light Pods High Speed Spot Pattern Clear LP9 Racer Edition Series Baja Designs
A design that was inspired by Baja Designs legendary 8 inch La Paz HID; The LP9 features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today. The LP9 utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. The IPT provides an incredible 200 degree spread of usable light.
The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light, low, and high power mode light it will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Available in a standard model that is perfect for a wide arrange of off-road use, as well as a Racer Edition configuration that is designed for the demands of high speed driving. The Racer Edition has similar power draw, but produces a much tighter pattern, providing higher visibility at greater distances.
Light Pattern-High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6 degree beam Focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 11,025 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 105W / 7.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
- Dimensions: 8 inch Diameter/ 3.25 inch Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing
Polaris RZR XP1000 Headlight Kit 2014-On Sportsmen Baja Designs
Separate yourself from the pack with the Baja Designs Polaris RZR XP1000 Sportsmen Headlight Kit (2014 - Current). This kit utilizes four Squadron Sports (2,260 lumens each). The need for...
Yamaha YXZ Headlight Replacement Kit Sport Baja Designs
The days of rushing back to camp before the sun goes down are over thanks to Baja Designs plug and play Yamaha YXZ Headlight Kit. Producing an impressive 7,200 lumens...
Squadron/S2 Wire Harness Splitter 55 Inch Universal Baja Designs
This plug and play 55 inchuniversal wiring harness is compatible with the Squadron (Pro and Sport) and S2 Pro LED lights. This wiring harness can be used with Part 44-7550...
Squadron/S2 Wire Harness Splitter Adds 1 Light Baja Designs
This prefabricated wiring harness splitter is designed to easily wire two Squadron, SII, Fuego, PreRunner or LaPaz lights together. It comes prefabricated with the 2 pin connectors.