Polaris General 1000 ECU Tuning
Hard Core Tuning has more power for your new Polaris General 1000 with our ECU re-flash! The Stage 1 tuning is intended for a stock machine with no aftermarket bolt-ons required. 10 peak engine horsepower gains have been realized through timing, fueling and torque limit modifications. We also build additional safety into our tune by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 deg F. The OEM fan on temperature is is too high (well over 200 deg F). In addition the fan on/off temperatures can be set for each customer depending upon where they live and the conditions typically ridden in. Other great features are added and/or changed to enhance the drivability and fun factor of the vehicle. Hard Core Tuning has vast knowledge of the Polaris RZR ECU from our work in the automotive world and extensive Bosch ECU experience. We have brought this expertise to the SXS market to extract the most performance from the General 1000 engine as possible.
- STAGE 1 +6.5 Engine HP 4.9 WHP (91 Octane)
- STAGE 2 +9.8 Engine HP 8.2 WHP (91 Octane) + (Exhaust required)
- STAGE 3 +11.5 Engine HP 10.2 WHP (91 Octane) + (Intake and Exhaust)
Great Features for all stages:
- Vmax Delete (Speed Limiter Removed)
- Rev Limiters raised to 9500 for both high and low gear
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved)
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts and cat deletes) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
- No need to run a "piggyback" fuel controller with our reflash for most bolt on mods (You are responsibe to make sure your mods are compatible with our programming - All HCT and most other aftermarket companies' exhausts are compatible with our programming as well as all HCT intakes)
- Torque Limiters removed ("Shaft Saver delete") for a much more responsive and fun vehicle
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered by 20 Deg F, but can be set to whatever temperature the customer requests.
Your ECU can either be sent to our Phoenix, AZ facility for reprogramming or a new ECU is available for an additional $549.99. Questions? 480.500.8995
HCT Flash Cable ONLY - Polaris Industries
Flash Cable Only - Tuning file is purchased separately.
K&N Polaris RZR 1000S/General Replacement High Flow Air Filter Combo
$ 109.99 $ 164.08
K&N off-road replacement air filters are ideal for extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding. K&N replacement air filters are washable and reusable and provide high air-flow with excellent...
Razorback 3.0 Belt Temperature Gauge Kit 15'
Meet the new 3.0 Edition Infrared Belt Temp Gauge. This gauge features an all aluminum and steel design, with a much smaller cup than our previous gauges. We're using new...
Sandcraft Front Differential Bearing Upgrade Kit - Polaris General 1000
Check out the new Sandcraft™ Polaris XP 1000 upgraded Race Bearing Kit to cure front differential noise chatter and upgrade the weak OEM components. The Race bearing upgrade kit includes three specifically designed SKF...