Polaris RZR XP Can AM X3 Maverick Turbo Noisy Atmospheric Blow Off Valve BOV
- Direct replacement for the OEM Polaris plastic valve
- Can Am X3's need our charge tubes 3520107
- Tested to 500+ horsepower
- Billet anodized aluminum construction with high temperature sealing rings
- Does not stick like the OEM valve is prone to
- Has the " PSSSHHHT" sound that turbo customers crave
- Includes a pre-filter to keep dirt/sand out of the valve
- NOT RECOMMENDED for mud bogging or deep water crossing. Customers who submerge their vehicles should use the Billet Bypass Valve available in our store.
- For off road competition use only
This is what all the Turbo guys must have...can you hear that?!? Braaaaapp... PSSSHHHT!!!! Let everyone know your that your bad to the bone Turbo in fact has a TURBO!! HCT is proud to offer the Noisy blow off valve (BOV). This BOV not only sounds awesome, its also constructed of anodized billet aluminum and features very high temperature sealing o-rings and custom spring rates matched to the Polaris and Can AM X3 turbo systems. The Can am has no BOV and needs a Charge tube (see part number 3520107) The OEM Polaris part is constructed of weak plastic and prone to sticking open which could bleed your boost pressure and cause a loss in power!! Whats that? yeah, lame is right! Because this blow off valve vents to atmosphere, you can hear the valve blowing off boost pressure which is what most turbo fanatics want to hear! PSSSHHHT This valve is recommended for sand/trail use only and comes with a prefilter to filter out dust/dirt. Mud bogging and deep water crossing folks should use the Billet Bypass Valve which vents back into the intake. Don't want MUD in your engine!