Can Am Maverick 2018-2019 X3 ECU Tuning
- Speed / TQ limits removed in Low Gear
- Now Low Gear revs to 8600
- Speed / TQ limits removed in High Gear
- Now High Gear revs to 8600
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed (“Shaft Saver delete”)
- V-Max Raised
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) – Linear throttle rather than the lazy pedal the factory has programmed
- 100% throttle in all Modes
- Fans set to activate at 165 degrees
- Race Start – No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Left Foot Brake Enabled – Allows the use of the brake and accelerator pedal at the same time
- Fueling is corrected for the various stages so no fuel controllers are needed
- i & Ri are big injector tunes and a set of (3) flow matched injectors are included in the price.
- Stage 1 - Stock Exhaust 13.5 lbs of boost (91 Octane Required) +17 hp
- Stage 2 - Cat bypass pipe with stock exhaust - 13.5 lbs of boost (91 Octane Required) +27 hp
- Stage 3 - Cat bypass pipe and aftermarket muffler required 13.5 lbs of boost (91 Octane Required) +32 hp
- Stage 3Ri - Full Exhaust - Big injectors - 15 PSI Boost - 91 Octane +37 hp
- Stage 4Ri - Full Exhaust - Big injectors - 17 PSI Boost - 95 Octane +41 hp
- All "i" and "Ri" tuning prices include 3 flow matched Big injectors.
- Order our OBDII Flash cable to be able to flash between a stock and your tuned file. It also features a Diagnostic tool.
- We can bench flash your ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then ship it back to you for reinstallation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
- For off road competition use only
HCT is excited to offer the release Maverick X3 Tuning Software he New Can Am X3 is loaded with great features and capable of some great power as well. These tunes were developed in a state-of the-art dyno facility using a Mustang 250. Then field tested in the , Glamis Sand Dunes in California and harsh desert of Arizona. The new X3 when tuned has very impressive response, unlike anything we have ever seen. Just like in the previous generation Maverick tuning there are many other benefits as well listed below.
For 2017 Tuning CLICK HERE
Stage 1-4Ri Available now:
How to Flash Your ECU?
You can flash it your self using our HCT Flash Cable for an additional $225.00 This gives you the ability to change file and flash back to stock at any time with your PC at home